Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Shoeicide Wednesdays!!!



It's spring again and out come the sneakers and sandals and away with the boots and fur. I know I've been missing in action when it comes to my "Shoeicide Wednesdays" posts, but it seems like all you guys wanted was the gossip and not the fashion. That is until I received an email from an avid reader of the site who was angry that I haven't posted on shoes. Trust me when I tell you, I never knew yall cared like that, but not one to disappoint, the posts are back.

So with that said, this week's pick of shoes for "Shoeicide Wednesdays" are the SEE by Chloe high top wedge sneaker. The sneaker retails for $375 and can be purchased at Bergdorf Goodman by clicking (here). So until you get yourselves a pair, check out some photos of different angles of the shoe when you click on the "Read More" button below:






What are your thoughts on this week's shoe? I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment