Sunday, February 22, 2015

Rich Dollaz (Alleged) Baby Mama Gets At Him On Twitter!!!



Where do I begin with all of this drama? I don't even know! I'll start at the beginning. Earlier last week, I reported an exclusive story that I received from a woman claiming to be Rich Dollaz baby mama. The woman "alleged" Rich Dollaz to be the father of her 12 year old child and "alleged" him to also be a dead beat dad.

HipHopGossipSite.com was the very first site to post up the information and when I sent out an email blast about it, all the other sites ran with the story and some even got a hold of the "alleged" baby mama who's name is Chaundrea. I don't know what happened after that, but a video was released by Chaundrea airing out Rich Dollaz. However, that video is now private and no one is able to watch it. But you know that didn't stop me right? Because if you know anything about me, then you know I dig deeper.

So although I didn't get a hold of the video Chaundrea put out, I did get a hold of Chaundrea's Twitter page and if her Twitter page is any reflection on the video she put out then Rich Dollaz better watch out!

So if you're interested in checking out Chaundrea's Twitter rant then you can do so when you click on that "Read More" button below:


Please read from the bottom to the top:







I'm thinking all we need is a paternity test to prove the facts and this will all be said and done with. What are your thoughts? I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment