Monday, February 16, 2015

Melanie Fiona Gets Sexy For "The MF Life" Artwork



Melanie Fiona gets sultry and sexy for the artwork in her new album titled "The MF Life" which is due out in stores on March 20th. The new album will feature collaborations from the likes of B.O.B., J. Cole and John Legend.

Melanie Fiona had this to say about the creative process behind her new album and the work she put into it below:

“Since the release of my first album "The Bridge", I’ve been anticipating how every step of that experience would inspire me on my future projects. So when it was time to go in and start working on "The MF Life", I started raw and nervous… writing and singing about internal emotions and conflicts I had gone through, over that process. I called on some of my dream producers, writers and artists to help me tell those stories. I’m so excited to finally share them with the world. I feel that I’ve grown so much as an artist, a singer, a songwriter, and a woman. I hope once people hear this album, we can continue to grow together.”

Now, check out another sexy photo from Melanie Fiona's photoshoot when you click on that "Read More" button below:




Melanie also commented on winning her first 2 Grammys below:

“If there was an actual word or feeling to describe ‘dreams come true’, this has to be it. When I think back to the day I met Cee Lo and told him I wanted to work with him, I couldn’t have imagined that winning two Grammys would be the outcome.”

I can't wait for Melanie's album to drop!! I'm expecting soo much from her and I'm sure she will deliver!! What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment