Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Bobby Brown Explains Why He Left Whitney's Funeral



Yesterday was the home going of Whitney Houston to which many members of the entertainment industry came out to show their respects and to say their final goodbyes to the fallen angel. However, Bobby Brown was not afforded the luxury of properly saying goodbye to his ex-wife and experience the home going like everyone else.

In fact, the rumor was that Bobby Brown was seen leaving Whitney Houston's funeral about 20 minutes after he arrived looking distraught. Many assumed he was kicked out of the funeral, but that was not the case. So to stop the rumors from running rampant, Bobby Brown issued a statement on what really happened yesterday at Whitney Houston's funeral and you can check that out when you click on the "Read More" button below:




And of course you know papparazzi was on hand to capture all the moments of Bobby Brown's departure  from the funeral, so you can check out those photos below:







After all was said and done, someone sent me a photo of what was posted on an "alleged" Bobby Brown Facebook page. Now, I don't know if the page is actually Bobby Brown's, but I thought it would be interesting to post up on the site. So check out that Facebook message below:



Feel free to leave your thoughts on this matter because you know I'm listening!
"My children and I were invited to the funeral of my ex-wife Whitney Houston. We were seated by security and then subsequently asked to move on three separate occasions. I fail to understand why security treated my family this way and continue to ask us and no one else to move. Security then prevented me from attempting to see my daughter Bobbi Kristina. In light of the events, I gave a kiss to the casket of my ex-wife and departed as I refused to create a scene. My children are completely distraught over the events. This was a day to honor Whitney. I doubt Whitney would have wanted this to occur. I will continue to pay my respects to my ex-wife the best way I know how."

No comments:

Post a Comment