Wednesday, February 11, 2015

HHGS Rumor: Is Jennifer Lopez Going To Marry Casper Smart?



I don't know about you guys, but I think my Puerto Rican sister, Jennifer Lopez, done fell and bumped her head. I understand my sister feels like she's not worthy of being by herself and taking some time to heal from all of these bad breakups, but dang girl!! Don't just go around shacking up with some young tenderoni just because he's throwing the D at you!! There's plenty of D in this world for you to slow your role and enjoy life and get to know you! Please do not become a dumb bitch!

I say all of that because I think I'm about done with my girl J. Lo. Word on the internet curb or shall I say Roberto Cavalli is that Jennifer Lopez just placed an order for a special dress. Namely for her next wedding?! Don't believe me? Well then check out Roberto Cavalli's tweet when you click on that "Read More" button below:




I think I'll advise Roberto Cavalli to put that wedding dress order on hold as I don't see this fling lasting too long. What are your thoughts people? I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment