Thursday, February 19, 2015

New Music: Nicki Minaj - Starships



Nicki Minaj released some new music in the form of "Starships" which is a single off of "Pink Friday's: Roman Reloaded" which is due out in April. And if this particular single is any indication of what's to come from Nicki's new album......then I'll pass!

I'm not feeling this new joint at all and its definitely not something I want played in my car unless I'm taking the kids to school. This is not my definition of Hip Hop, but whatever it is, I'll let you guys check it out for yourselves when you click on that "Read More" button below:






Can you leave some honest answers about your views on this song please. I know I can't be the only one on this green earth who thinks this sucks! I know I can't!

No comments:

Post a Comment