Wednesday, February 11, 2015

New Video: Lil Mo ft. Tweet - I Love Me



Lil Mo and Tweet have decided to team up for Lil Mo's joint titled "I Love Me". The single will be featured on Lil Mo's new album titled "P.S. I Love Me" and premiered today on Vh1's "Soul Squared" at 9am.

Lil Mo's album and new single tackles the issue of domestic violence and empowerment of women. Lil Mo had this to say about her single and new album below:

I’m looking forward to the premiere. My album is about empowering women in every area of their lives. Everyone will enjoy the video.

Lil Mo is currently on a multi-city promo tour in support of her new album and is appearing on network affiliate morning shows, visiting radio stations and performing at special events in all of the markets. So until then, you can check out her newest video "I Love Me" when you click on that "Read More" button below:






Any thoughts on the new video? I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment