Thursday, February 12, 2015

HHGS Rumor: Video Vixen, Asia Monroe, Puts Carmelo Anthony On Blast!!!



Another day, another rumor and this one is not from me! I can guarantee it! This rumor right here was brought to my attention by the good folks over at FullCourtPumps.com! As always, I will put out a disclaimer on my site because there is no validity to this rumor. This is not fact! And the views and opinions of "Full Court Pumps" are not necessarily those of HipHopGossipSite.com.

YOU WILL NOT BE HOLDING ME LIABLE FOR WHAT SOMEONE ELSE IS REPORTING!

So with that said, let's get into what folks are saying on the site. "Allegedly" there is a video vixen by the name of Asia Monroe who is claiming that she has had sexual relations with NBA baller, Carmelo Anthony behind La La's back.

Asia Monroe has provided screenshots of an "alleged" back and forth conversation between herself and Carmelo Anthony via emails and text messages. She also goes into detail about her "alleged" secret rendezvous with Carmelo and how they met. Also keep in mind that this is the same girl who leaked those naked photos of Demarcus Cousins earlier in the week.

So find out what Asia Monroe had to say when you click on that "Read More" button below:



Asia Monroe

Ok basically it all started in February where he followed me on Twitter. We began talking on there which lead me to give him my number and we started texting. Well he asked for my gmail account something about he didn’t want his wife finding out about me or what not…so I visited New York around March 1st where me met up and he took me to a place called Junior's Cheesecake in Brooklyn. I had took a pic to show my Twitter friends who I was having lunch with but he asked for me to delete it but I still kept it in my phone..

He emails me off and on and says he wants to be with me and all that crap and how him and his wife aren’t working. um i do have my echofon for Twitter DM’s.


And here are the screenshots below (click photos to enlarge):







And here's the "alleged" picture of Carmelo at Junior's Cheesecake Factory below:



As I've said before, I don't know the validity of this rumor and everything for the time being is "alleged". However, when will dudes learn that these jumpoffs are no longer staying quiet? We must do better! What are your thoughts? I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment