Saturday, May 16, 2015

New Video: Nicki Minaj - Stupid Hoe



Nicki Minaj has just released her newest visual for her joint titled "Stupid Hoe". The song is meant to focus on Nicki Minaj's nemesis, Lil Kim and if you don't believe me then why does Nicki say this below:

Stupid hoes is my enemy
Stupid hoes are so wack
Stupid hoes should've befriended me
Then she could've probably come back!


So now, without further adeu, you can check out Nicki Minaj's newest video titled "Stupid Hoe" which was directed by Hype Williams when you click on the "Read More" button below:







I just know with all of my heart that Lil Kim is going to respond to this when we all know that she shouldn't! But damn if this doesn't make for some great gossip and reporting! What are your thoughts on this? I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment