Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Does Jim Jones Sniff Coke & Pop Pills?



I truly don't even know where to begin with this one. I was browsing through some websites and came across a very controversial video of Jim Jones sniffing massive amounts of cocaine and popping into his mouth what looks to be ecstacy pills.

I have no idea if this video is from an old videoshoot because Jim Jones is rocking his braids in the footage. I also have no idea if this is some manufactured video, but whatever the case is, the shit looks real! And if you're as nosey as I am and would like to check out the video for yourselves, then by all means please click on the "Read More" button below:







What kills me about this whole clip is the freakin music they're playing in the background like we're in the disco era! Really? Was this a joke to the folks who released the footage? Not cute! Not cute at all! I'm curious to hear what you folks think of this footage. I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment