Thursday, May 14, 2015

Draya Michelle Parties With Kimbella & Carla Facciolo For Her Birthday



So this past Friday, Draya Michelle of "Basketball Wives L.A." came out to New York City to celebrate her birthday at club Rebel. The reason I know this is because my husband provided the Audi cars she was riding around in all night. The cars were courtesy of Atlantic Audi in West Islip, N.Y.

And you already know that when one reality show star celebrates her birthday the other reality show stars will come out and celebrate also. So with that said, Kimbella of Vh1's "Love & Hip Hop" along with Carla Facciolo of Vh1's "Mob Wives" came out to celebrate with Draya as photo'd above. The only thing though is that I heard Kimbella was drinking, but I thought she was pregnant? I could be wrong though. But let me know if Kimbella looks at all pregnant to you in the photo you'll see when you click on the "Read More" button below:




She doesn't look pregnant to me! Do you think Kimbella looks pregnant in the photo above? I'll hold. Now, check out some behind the scenes moments from Draya's birthday party below:




Draya, Kimbella,& Carla all of Vh1 Reality Shows Party for Draya's Bday in New York from Industrymuscle on Vimeo.

Let me know what your thoughts are because you know I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment