Saturday, May 23, 2015

HHGS Sneak Peek: Love & Hip Hop Ep. 6 ft. My Husband (James Kraze Billings)



A week late, but as promised, I have a sneak peek clip into episode 6 of Vh1's "Love & Hip Hop" show that features my husband, James "Kraze" Billings.

In the clip, Jim Jones visits the "Atlantic Audi" dealership in West Islip, Long Island because he was looking to purchase a white car due to a bet he lost with Juelz Santana. Here is where my husband comes in as he is the liaison between the artists and the "Atlantic Audi" dealership.

However, when Jim Jones brings the car home to Chrissy, she is not all that excited about it. In fact, Chrissy's disappointment with Jimmy buying a car and not buying her an engagement ring is evident and it all plays out in front of the cameras when you click on the "Read More" button below:






Get More: Love And Hip Hop
I don't know about you guys, but I was excited as hell to see my husband on the TV screen! But you guys can catch the full episode on Monday, December 26th at 8pm! Feel free to leave your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment