Friday, May 15, 2015

HHGS Sneak Peek: Ramona Rizzo Calls Drita A Crumb Snatcher



I've got my hands on a sneak peek trailer of this Sunday's episode of Vh1's "Mob Wives" and can I tell you it's one of my guilty pleasures. Renee, Karen, Carla, Drita and now Ramona Rizzo all know just what to do to capture my attention each and every Sunday night. So with that said, let me break down the trailer for you.

Renee decides that she wants all of the girls to get along....including Drita and Karen who had a fight 3 episodes prior. Unfortunately for Renee, Ramona Rizzo (Karen's cousin) cuts those dreams of friendship in half as she gets down and dirty by calling Drita a crumb snatcher and then goes into an impersonation of her! Don't believe me? Well then check out the clip for yourselves when you click on the "Read More" button below:






Get More: Mob Wives (Season 2)
I'm not taking any sides here because I truly like all of the girls, but you gotta admit that impersonation of Drita was hella funny!! What are your thoughts? I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment