Saturday, May 16, 2015

HHGS Exclusive: Mama Jones Gets Her Own Reality Show!!!



I've just got some very reliable information pertaining to Nancy "Mama" Jones getting her own reality show which may be called "Mama's House" or "Mama Jones House". Don't quote me on the title of the show just yet, just know that the cameras have already started rolling for Mama's new reality show which may also lead into Jim Jones and Chrissy getting a wedding show. Now that's what I really want to see!!

The word is Jim Jones helped his mother to get this reality show and they have started filming the show since yesterday. So as of right now, there is no release date of when this show will be airing, just know that its coming and of course shout out to my sources for always keeping me in the know! They know exactly who they are! :-)

       WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS? I'M LISTENING!

No comments:

Post a Comment