Friday, October 24, 2014

HHGS Rumor: Rich Dollaz & Erica Mena Sign On As New Couple For "Love & Hip Hop" Season 3!!!



Well look at what we have here!! Could it be that I was right all along? Could it be that all of the drama that I went through was because I was onto something? Only time will tell, but a little birdie (I never reveal my sources) has told me that Rich Dollaz (Olivia's manager) and Erica Mena (alleged crack whore) are signing onto the newest season of Vh1's "Love & Hip Hop" as a couple!!!

I got my information from a very, very, reliable source. So good of a source that I almost want to say this is not a rumor, but more of a fact but I won't go there just yet. Let's just say that I knew these two were smashing for some time now. Although Rich Dollaz has denied this claim to me in the past, I know better.

My only question is this...............are they really a couple and like each other? Or are they just doing this for a check? My opinion? I think the latter applies, but don't take my word for it.

Feel free to leave your thoughts on this new development....you know I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment