Monday, July 28, 2014

Yung Joc Responds To Gucci Mane Dissing Him




While Gucci Mane is outting almost every Atlanta rapper humanly possible on his newest mixtape titled "Trap God", Yung Joc says its all in fun and he doesn't take Gucci Mane too seriously. Yung Joc goes on to say that although he's not about that life because Atlanta folks are too cool for that, he says Gucci's approach is the reason why New York fell off in the rap music game and Atlanta was able to come in and take over!! WOW!

Yung Joc coughs up the drama to freedom of speech by saying Gucci Mane can say whatever he wants to. And Yung Joc goes on to say "I could say he's the ugliest rapper alive and burnt half the strippers in Atlanta, but it's not about that".

The interview in itself was entertaining so check it out for yourselves when you click on that "Read More" button below:







This story does take an interesting turn as RapRadar.com has reported that Yung Joc was singing a different tune on his Twitter page. However, when I went to Yung Joc's page, I didn't see anything that was incriminating on there, so he must've (a) deleted his tweets or (b) it wasn't the real Yung Joc's page. But you can check out what RapRadar.com says was on Joc's Twitter page below:


@gucci1017 look my nigga you know me and you know i aint never been on no fuck shit. Fuck all this publicity shit hit my phone!!! im Atlanta all day!!! you doing a lot my nigga… How and why is you starting shit with niggas that fuck with you? We in the same backyard and you taking shots at me! Don’t know where you going with this.. You know how to reach me #TrapGod lol.. I just saw you at Esso and shit was calm as fuck #TrapGod.. My birth certificate say Georgia Baptist.. @MyCityinreallife


YIKES!!! What are your thoughts? I'll hold!


No comments:

Post a Comment