Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Laura Govan Says She & Gilbert Arenas Are Already Married!!




During an interview with CelebBuzz.com, Laura Govan says that she is married to her longtime boyfriend/baby daddy, Gilbert Arenas. You would think this kind of news would have reached my ears earlier as a congratulations is in order, but Laura doesn't want anyone to go fussing over the news as she has not had an actual wedding yet.

You can check out what else Laura Govan had to say about being married and having a wedding when you click on that "Read More" button below:






Laura sat down with Celebuzz.com and when it was pointed out that it's been 12 years and the interviewer asked when she and Gilbert were getting married Laura replied,


“We actually kinda got married. We did the whole, ‘I do I do,’ we just haven’t had the wedding.”


Laura says she and Gilbert are just waiting for the right time,

“Hopefully, when the time is right. We’re just not in a hurry to go and spend $2 million. That’s what my price range is. My ring is worth $1 million, so I had to double that for the wedding.”


Congratulations again! Now to the readers, what are your thoughts on this news? I'll hold!

No comments:

Post a Comment