Friday, November 22, 2013

Styling with Booties: Black Wedges


Over the last several weeks I have featured some styling options with popular boot picks for the fall and winter seasons. I began with Sorels which are very useful for anyone who has to deal with snow and slush. I then styled some outfits that worked perfectly well with classic cowboy boots. Today I am working with one of my favourite footwear options for fall/winter - the wedge bootie. They are comfortable, professional, and appropriate for evening too. They work extremely well with sharp black pieces and make a great companion for casual denim jeans or a bright evening dress.




Outfit 1: Black wedge booties + black leggings




Outfit 2: Black wedge booties + slim pencil skirt & sparkles




Outfit 3: Black wedge booties + yellow evening dress




Outfit 4: Black wedge booties + denim



Clothing details and images available at Polyvore.





No comments:

Post a Comment