Saturday, October 27, 2012

Beauty Must-Have: Kate Somerville CytoCell Dark Circle Corrective Eye Cream



Kate Somerville CytoCell Dark Circle Corrective Eye Cream


It's always a challenge finding an eye cream that will actually do what it claims. So I was pleasantly surprised to discover immediate effects after just a few applications of Kate Somerville's eye cream. It's packed with Vitamin C, peptides, and light diffusing pearls and as a result the pesky red skin around the inner corners of my eyes faded noticeably and the entire area appeared more radiant and smooth. These days I find myself needing less concealer under my lids (bonus) and whatever I do dab on looks better thanks to this formula's illuminating properties.



Kate Somerville CytoCell Dark Circle Corrective Eye Cream, $75, sephora.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment