Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Chris Brown’s Tattoo Is Not Of A “Battered Rihanna”


Day of The Dead Tattoo Chris Browns Tattoo Is Not Of A Battered Rihanna




I’m a blogger, so I would be lying if I said I didn’t know how to spin a story for more views. BUT, I don’t understand this hatred or need to take down Chris Brown by all means necessary. To the people in real media: Writing about Chris Brown getting a tattoo of Rihanna’s battered face on his neck is just beyond foul. I understand not liking Breezy for his actions against Rihanna, but I don’t understand making up new reasons to continue hating him. If you don’t like him, don’t buy his music, but please stop with the take-down pieces that has nothing to do with reality.





Day of The Dead Tattoo Chris Browns Tattoo Is Not Of A Battered Rihanna






Thanks and I do mean THANKS to Brandelah for providing us the answer seven hours ago before mainstream media decided to be honest and catch-up. Chris Brown does NOT have a tattoo of Rihanna, or a battered woman. The tattoo is a Day of the Dead tattoo (D a de los Muertos) which are very popular among tattoo enthusiasts. I wish I would have gotten this post up sooner…before Chris Brown and his team had to release a statement on this non-issue. Check out Chris Brown’s tattoo below:



Chris Brown Day Of Dead Neck Tattoo Chris Browns Tattoo Is Not Of A Battered Rihanna




…but that baby patched beard though.


Similar Posts:
  • Faux Outrage: Teyana Does Not Look Like Rihanna
  • Oh! Now The Paparazzi Likes Raz B
  • Chris Brown Quick Response To Eminem & Rihanna’s Video

No comments:

Post a Comment