Friday, December 5, 2014

Gossip Positivity: Fabolous & Emily B At The 3rd Annual Urban Promise Fundraiser



I'm always reporting on gossip or the latest rumors, but those are not the only things I report on. I do have a heart, I am human and believe it or not, I care about people's feelings and how people view me. So with that said, Fabolous and his other half, Emily B, recently took part in the 3rd annual "Urban Promise" fundraiser presented by "A Fabolous Way" foundation.

The foundation is based in New York City and of course was started by Brooklyn's own, Fabolous. Funds were raised to help send 45 inner city youths from Camden, New Jersey on a week long educational spring break trip to Maryland where they will go camping, zip lining, canoeing, rock climbing and on tours of our nations capital, Washington DC, meeting with local senators and congressmen as well. So check out some behind the scenes moments from the event when you click on that "Read More" button below:






Its always good to post on positive things. We cant always focus on the drama. It brings bad karma into your lives. So I hope you enjoyed the post and as always, feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments section. You know I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment