Friday, September 12, 2014

Karlie Redd Says She Wants To Holla At 50 Cent



Bump what you heard, but it seems that Karlie Redd might have gotten herself into some hot water and let me tell you why. As we've all seen from last nights episode of "Love & Hip Hop Atlanta", Karlie Redd was soo smitten with Benzino for giving her a book and some chocolates that she swapped some serious spit with him on camera. To go an extra step further, Benzino is seen in a later scene having a conversation with Stevie J about meeting Karlie Redd's family!! It seemed like a bit much after only 1 date, but I'm no dummy and I know the tricks of editing so I'm sure she was with Benzino a lot longer than it was portrayed.

Now, however, in an interview with M. Reck for ForbezDVD.com, Karlie Redd says she's looking for a new man in none other than 50 Cent!!! Talk about a reach right?

Well, if you don't believe me, you can check out the interview for yourselves when you click on that "Read More" button below:










Now was that Benzino relationship shortlived or what?! I'll hold for your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment