Friday, September 5, 2014

Ester Dean’s New Single “#GMD” Was Intended For ‘Bangerz’: Listen To A Snippet Of Miley’s Demo



Ester Dean is probably the best-kept secret in popular music. The hugely-talented (mostly) R&B diva scored a top 40 hit in 2009 with Chris Brown-assisted club banger “Drop It Low” and has featured on numerous singles since then but she is predominantly known as a songwriter. After all, this woman has crafted signature songs for Beyonce, Rihanna, Katy Perry and Christina Aguilera.



And it looks like she was trying to add Miley Cyrus to that long list. When Ester announced that her new single is called “#GMD” - short for “Get My Dough” - on Twitter today (April 10) resourceful Smilers were quick to uncover a similarly titled Bangerz demo. A brief snippet then surfaced online and it’s a cracker. “It’s not a slut, I’m not a tramp, I’m not a hoe but Imma get my dough,” sings the serial twerker on the ratchet-pop jam which was supposed to feature Nicki Minaj. Preview the song and see Ester’s tweet after the jump.



I can’t wait to share my #NewSingle #GMD with my fans it’s been a trip 2 get to this road #RaunchMusic #HoodPop #GMD pic.twitter.com/q1Q8IKt0e0



- Ester Dean (@EsterDean) April 10, 2014



 



You can listen to a snippet of “Get My Dough” here. Was Miley right to leave this off Bangerz or is Ester sitting on a goldmine?



Get an eyeful of even more pop music coverage, from artist interviews to exclusive performances, on Idolator'sYouTube channel.


No comments:

Post a Comment