Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Drake To Ruin Aaliyah Legacy…Make Him STOP, Please!


Aaliyah 2 Drake To Ruin Aaliyah Legacy...Make Him STOP, Please!



Aaliyah’s brother Rashad confirmed on twitter, that nor he or his family supports an Aaliyah album with hip-hop singer, Drake. I really don’t understand why people don’t get the family’s blessing first before changing someone’s legacy, posthumous. Rashad is definitely not on board with this Drake/Aaliyah album
There is no official album being released and supported by the Haughton family.

Aaliyah 2 Drake To Ruin Aaliyah Legacy...Make Him STOP, Please!



Drake wants to do a whole Aaliyah album. One song perhaps is enough, but a whole album of Drake rap-singing to remnants of Aaliyah’s outtakes is just too much. I love and adore Aaliyah. I grew-up with Aaliyah’s music as the soundtrack of my life, we’re are only two years apart. I don’t care how much Drake loves Aaliyah, this just doesn’t feel right. If you don’t have the blessing of Aaliyah’s family then why do this project. Her legacy is so beautiful and pure, almost perfect, not ready to see people re-interpret her essence years after her passing. But what do I know, I said the same thing about Sparkle, and I can’t wait to see the re-make om August 17th.Similar Posts:
  • Was Timbaland’s Suicide Scare Related To The Anniversary Of Aaliyah’s Death?
  • Sunday Inspirations: Hip-Hop; What Is My Calling?
  • Ginuwine Talks Aaliyah & R. Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment