Monday, January 6, 2014

Back Online!


Finally I am back online! I didn't realise how much I relied on my computer until it wasn't working and I really missed posting on my blog. There is only so much you can do on your iPhone!



I have had a busy couple of weeks - with another long weekend thrown into the mix. Nick and I went to Launceston to see an old school friend of his, who was back from the UK. Scott and his fiance invited us to a lovely lunch with their family and friends at Evandale. Scott's fiance just happens to be Victoria Pendleton, the famous British cyclist. I wasn't star struck until I did a little google search and realised just how decorated with gold medals she is! Oh shucks.



1772385071




Later that evening we caught up with Scott and Vicki (I was on a nickname basis with her by this stage) at Festivale for some fine Tasmanian fare and a good yarn.



That Sunday we caught up with all of my family at 'Mill Farm' and Poppy loved playing with all of her cousins.



Nick was staying up north to work for the week and so Poppy and I returned to Hobart with my sister, Cath. On public holiday we ventured down to the Wooden Boat Festival. What a spectacle of amazing boats! (Did you note that Poppy and I were dressed all things nautical?)



IMG_0737


IMG_0733


IMG_0730




This weekend, Nick had Gastro and I wasn't feeling that great either and so we laid very low!



No comments:

Post a Comment