Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Future Says Ciara Makes Him Happy!!




Future keeps it as funky as possible when he was asked about his relationship with Ciara by Atlanta radio host Posterchild J-1. To say that Future complimented Ciara up the wazoo is an understatement, but I loved how he kept it real classy and smooth!


Although he never confirmed or denied that there was any sort of relationship, Future did have this to say about his relationship with Ciara below:


“She’s a beautiful woman, amazing, incredible…..everything that comes along with those words, that’s what she represents.


I can tell you everything, all the negativity that comes along with me and her is not true.


What you see is what you get. We’re at a place in time where I’m on Epic[Records], she’s on Epic, we love music, we love being in the studio with each other, we love being around each other and that’s just what it is.


The chemistry is amazing….she makes me happy and I make her smile.”
~Quote spotted on Bossip.com

And just in case the quote wasn't good enough for some of you guys, you can check out the interview in its entirety when you click on that "Read More" button below:



The deets start around the 7:35 mark:

 






I'm sure Future didn't want to give off the wrong impression because he needs love and affection! Ha! What are your thoughts on this news? I'll hold!

No comments:

Post a Comment