Thursday, August 8, 2013

HHGS Rumor: Are Meek Mill & Blac Chyna Hooking Up?




As with any "HHGS Rumor" I report, I will put out my disclaimer because (1) I don't need any cease and desists coming my way and (2) I don't start the rumors, I just report them. The rumors I receive come from anonymous sources or anonymous emails and all I do is put them out there for the masses to make their own decisions on it. The opinions and views of the emailer or the anonymous source is NOT the views and opinions of the NYC Gossip Girl or HipHopGossipSite.com. So on that note, let's begin with the rumor I received shall we?


I received this email from an anonymous source "alleging" that they had screen shots of direct messages sent from Meek Mill to Blac Chyna trying to link up. For those who might not know, Blac Chyna is Tyga's woman and they just recently celebrated the birth of their little boy, King Cairo. Of course you know I don't believe this rumor for the world, but when the emailer actually sent me some screen shots, I didn't know what to think.


So check out the screen shots the emailer sent me when you click on that "Read More" button below:



Please read from the bottom to the top:
 






Then there was another photo attached to the email, however, that shot was of a face time text. Included in that face time text screen shot was a cock shot. And since there is no validity on whether or not that cock belonged to Meek Mill, I refuse to post it up and risk my advertising dollars!!

But in the meantime, do you think Meek Mill and Blac Chyna are creeping around? I'll hold for your answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment