Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Day In The Life: Gucci Mane Attends Career Day At Crawford Long Middle School


Gucci career day2 A Day In The Life: Gucci Mane Attends Career Day At Crawford Long Middle School




Can you say best day at school ever??? I wish I had a child in that school because I SURE would be in attendance for this! Gucci Mane tweeted a couple of pictures of himself today speaking at Crawford Long Middle School for their Career Day. I hope he was the last person to speak because I doubt any other people had anything as awesome to say.



Gucci career day A Day In The Life: Gucci Mane Attends Career Day At Crawford Long Middle School




Gucci sharing tales about how scressful life can be…I’m jealous of these kids. Remember the Dave Chappelle skit when Tyrone Biggums went to career day? I’m thinking Gucci talking to these kids was probably something like that. Check out another photo below:



Gucci career day2 A Day In The Life: Gucci Mane Attends Career Day At Crawford Long Middle School


Similar Posts:
  • Dave Chappelle Kicked Off Private Jet For Erractic Behavior; Forgets Where He Lives
  • Drake In Three Words: “Peach Eating Mandingo”
  • SNL Black Comedy Back Thanks To Nicki *DEAD*

No comments:

Post a Comment