Thursday, December 20, 2012

President Obama Is Time Magazine’s ‘Person Of The Year’


President Obama Time Magazine Person Year President Obama Is Time Magazines Person Of The Year




For the second time after a historical election, President Obama has been named Time Magazine’s Person of the Year. President Obama won a second term with over 50% of the popular vote, not once, but twice. A feat that is actually rare in modern day elections. His first election has been validated, and we have four more years of this President. 47% of the country may be upset, but I am apart of the majority that is very excited my candidate won, not once, but twice:



President Obama Time Magazine Person Year President Obama Is Time Magazines Person Of The Year




But I think the choice that they made was less about me and more about them, more about who they saw themselves to be. And in that sense, 2012 may have been more satisfying a win than 2008 - because 2008 was all fun and exciting and - (laughter) - at least that's how people remember it. And it seemed like lightning in a bottle and all these forces converged. So I think it was easy to think that maybe 2008 was the anomaly, and I think 2012 was an indication that no, this is not an anomaly. {-President Obama in Time Interview}



Read the full article here, and check out President Obama’s interview here. After that election, I knew he would be the Person of the Year. Congrats!


Similar Posts:
  • Nickelodeon: Kids Pick The President Winner Is President Obama
  • I’m Sorry But My President Looks Good!!!
  • President Obama Near Tears In Last Campiagn Speech…Fired Up! Ready To Go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment